Hi 5 ORTHODONTICS COVID-19 STRATEGY
At Hi 5 Orthodontics, your safety is very important to us and that is only heightened as we live in a world with COVID-19. Seeing as it continuously changes the way we go about our everyday lives; we want you to use this page as a resource to get the most recent information on our office protocols and how you can help keep Hi 5 a healthy environment for all.
Our office is, and always has been exceptionally clean and safe. As a dental/orthodontic facility we train to the highest levels of cleanliness and sterilization methods. We have and always will adhere to (and usually exceed) policies and procedures of the state, professional authorities, and clinical techniques. In these current conditions some of our additional, COVID-19 specific precautions are outlined below:
1. Once you have entered our parking lot, there will be signs for you to text our office. This will allow us to check you in from your vehicle and we will let you know next steps.
2. A check-in specialist will come to your car to have you complete any paperwork and check temperatures for anyone that will be entering the building
3. We require that everyone entering our office wear a mask.
4. When ready, we will bring or invite the patient into the building. To minimize non-patients in the office, we ask parents and other family members to stay in their car. If you would like to accompany your child into the office, we ask that only one other person per patient comes in.
5. We ask that everyone in the building adhere to social distancing measures, and we have altered the flow of traffic to minimize high traffic areas.
6. We will be in contact with you before your appointment with text reminders and to determine that you are happy, healthy, and whether you need anything prior to your visit.
7. We will reach out regularly to identify any patients at risk or needing accommodations.
AT ANY POINT, WE ASK AND ENCOURAGE EACH OF OUR PATIENTS TO SELF IDENTIFY ANY NEEDS THEY MAY HAVE. WE CAN ACCOMMODATE AT A PERSONAL LEVEL FOR OUR PATIENTS WHO HAVE ISSUES OR CONCERNS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE IMMUNOCOMPROMISED, AT RISK, OR ARE CLOSE TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS. SO PLEASE, LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS OR CONCERNS AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST AND MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE, PROTECTED, AND LOVED. WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXTEND HOURS OF ISOLATION AND UTILIZE ALTERNATIVE TECHNIQUES FOR THOSE WHO NEED EXTRA PRECAUTIONS.
In addition, we are unable to provide the amenities that many have become accustomed to, such as, the iPads, photobooth, gaming and saddest of all – the ice cream machine. ):
We appreciate your immense understanding as we navigate a world with the Coronavirus. We are doing our part to ensure that we as a country can move forward and put this global pandemic in the rear-view mirror. Please do not hesitate to email or call if you have any questions about our new office procedures.