Hi 5 Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign - The Clear Braces Alternative
Let’s face it, braces aren’t for everyone. But everyone deserves a great smile. So for those who still want a great smile but don’t want braces, we have Invisalign® options here for you. Most people qualify for Invisalign® solutions and Dr. Williams is one of the Premiere providers of Invisalign® in Eastern Washington. He’s done cases of all types with great success. All it takes on your part is the Will and Want to make your teeth straight and we’ll help you with the rest.
- An invisible way to straighten teeth!
- Dr. Williams prescribes a series of clear removable aligners
- Each set of aligners is worn for about two weeks
- Little by little, your teeth straighten to the final position prescribed by Dr. Williams
- Every case is personalized using 3D computer technology
- Invisalign can be more convenient and sanitary than traditional braces
- The aligners are removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment
- You also can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene
- Aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3D computer imaging technology
- Invisalign is available for adults and teens with all of their teeth grown in.
- We work with you to help you learn the process and understand what’s happening.
- Aligners are more comfortable to wear because there is no metal to cause mouth irritation
- You can also use the aligners as bleaching trays to whiten your teeth
- Aligners can work like a nightguard for many patients who have clenching and grinding habits
How Invisalign works
Invisalign uses the latest 3D imaging and computer technology to create your customized aligners. First, we work with you here in our office to diagnose your treatment and determine what needs to be done. Then, we take impressions of your teeth. Next, we send your impressions and your customized treatment plan to Invisalign, and they use advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners for you. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 10 or as many as 30 aligners.
You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each set of aligners with the next set, your teeth gradually move into the final alignment prescribed by the doctor. Office visits are required approximately every 10-12 weeks.
Invisalign is not for everyone, but Dr. Williams can determine if it is right for you. Dr. Williams has been specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility for treatment and develop a customized plan for your best result.
If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, give us a call. Find out about all of the innovative ways you can achieve a perfect smile in Spokane, including Invisalign at Hi 5 Orthodontics.
Invisalign Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Invisalign treatment is a treatment that removes the signs of visible tooth decay on the teeth. Invisalign treatment can be used with orthodontic braces, or without them. It works by gently and precisely separating your teeth into six separate units, then moving them into perfect position without damage to surrounding tooth tissue.
Depending on the Invisalign treatment you need, your alignment treatment may take anywhere from a few weeks to more than six months. The time it takes to straighten the teeth is relative to the person’s individual case and needs.
Our invisalign treatment centers are intended for patients of all ages. You do not need to be an adult in order to receive invisalign treatments. You can schedule an appointment for your child with a pediatric dentist such as Hi5 Orthodontics.
The best time to get begin your Invisalign treatment is right now! Though beginning your journey to straighter teeth may take multiple treatments, starting now will get you closer to perfect smile sooner!